Rok Construction received the following in the 2016 Jersey Construction Council Awards –
Rok Construction received a recognition award from Andium Homes for the refurbishment project, Hampshire Gardens.
Not only was the project completed by the set date, Rok Construction also achieved an outstanding score under the Considerate Constructors scheme.
– Hepburns Insurance Industry Achiever of the Year
Robert Matthews was awarded ‘Hepburns Insurance Industry Achiever of the Year’ for providing the stewardship that enabled the firm to grow successfully throughout the recession.
– Comprop Business of the Year Award
Rok Construction Limited won the ‘Comprop Business of the Year’ award for understanding ‘that every business has a commitment to the community in which it operates’ and foreseeing ‘the challenges that growth creates’.
– Villeroy & Boch Project of the Year Up To £1 Million
– Benest & Syvret Project of the Year Over £1 Million
– Ronez Building Regeneration of the Year Award
– Gold Award for Skills Development
The Award recognise the valuable contribution ROK Construction has made to ongoing skills development within our organisation and developing the skills of local young people. To receive the Gold award, there is a certain set of criteria you have to meet which is; commitment to training and developing the workforce, commitment to the community by offering work experience and a sustained record of offering additional work experience to young people.
– Jersey Business Large Enterprise Finalist
This award is open to any business employing more than 30 people that has changed and adapted to deliver consistent growth and long term credibility.
– Jersey Enterprise Small & Medium Size Enterprise Award.
This Award recognises businesses that have successfully implemented a clear business strategy that has delivered strong commercial performance. Robert Matthews Post Awards Interview
– Medium Business Employer of the Year by the Trackers Apprentice Programme
The first Trackers Awards recognised the achievements, attitude and commitment of apprentices and employers who enrolled with Trackers since its launch in December 2012.
– Jersey Construction Awards
Short listed for Project of the Year up to £1m and Business of the Year.