Martin joined the Rok group of Companies and heads up the small work division which specializes in repairs, refurbishments and alterations.
He is a well-respected and experienced Construction Professional with 30 years’ experience in all aspects of Construction from trade to supervision and Managing Director status.
Martin brings a depth of knowledge in refurbishment and structural repairs and has worked with the MOD, Housing Associations and has a wealth of experience in the Commercial and Domestic Market.
Martin has worked in the construction industry for 20 years, and worked across a wide range of projects internationally specialising in mixed use, commercial and residential new build and refurbishment schemes.
He has an outstanding knowledge of the construction industry having been involved in such a vast array of projects throughout the various construction sectors with values varying from £3m to £3b;
- Hong Kong Airport – Refurbishment of 34nr luxury retail outlets for DFS Galleria.
- Christchurch Redevelopment – New build/repair of residential and commercial properties following 2010 seismic events.
- Marassi, Alexandria, Egypt – New build luxury mixed use development, including villas and apartments to hotels and marina.
- Cisco Office’s, San Jose, California – New build state of the art offices for Cisco Systems.
Ashley has worked in the construction industry for 10 years, and worked across a wide range of projects across the island, specialising in the live fit-out environment.
Works involved include entire re-modelling, extension and alteration of services and new finishes as well as residential and commercial projects of varying value.
- Dodd Design & Build – General management including 5 new builds and 3 renovations.
- Peter Green Builders – Project Manager, preparing risk assessments, buying and take offs.
- Dandara, Jersey – Site Manager, plant procurement, supervision, ordering of materials.
- Millford Contracts (UK) – Shop-fitting, supervision.
- Manchester United (UK) – Professional Footballer 1998 – 2001