Experienced project manager required to join our growing company.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, energetic and have an ambition to become key players within ROK Construction.
Your main duties are:
- Comply with the company’s Health & Safety Policy and your own individual responsibilities contained therein
- Produce detailed target programmes
- To manage individual projects and deliver on time
- To manage all aspects of the construction process, from initial programming to completion of the developments
- To provide excellent customer service at all times
- To be familiar with the relevant documentation, policies and legislation associated with maintaining a safe working environmental
- To have the ability to work to a cost effective budget, deliver a product to the highest quality and to the required programme is paramount with this position.
- To always have the companies best interest at heart and to work with a professional & considerate attitude towards work
- To support all work colleagues and encourage team working.
- Be able to assess programme issues and implement ways to mitigate delay.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Minimum degree of HNC
- Problem solving
- Delegation and staff management/motivation skills
- Have the ability to mentor younger members of staff
- Have a very disciplined approach to all site activities
We offer an excellent remuneration package.
Core skills required:
- CV Required
- Key Board Skills
How to apply:
- In writing
Contact name: Monika Markowska
Phone no.: 01534 732562
ROK Construction Limited
Kirkella House 18 Val Plaisant St Helier JE2 4TA