Experienced quantity surveyor required to join our growing company.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, energetic and have an ambition to become key players within ROK Construction.
Your main duties are:
- Comply with the company Health & Safety Policy and your own individual responsibilities contained therein
- To maintain profit margins
- To increase profit margins at every opportunity
- To negotiate and agree Contract Values with Clients QS
- To assist Contracts Managers in financial management of contracts
- To place orders and financially control sub-contractors
- To maintain cash flow
- To prepare budget and target costs for new projects
- To actively promote client relationships, providing financial information as requested
- To provide reports to Directors – e.g. financial overview of projects & weekly project reporting
- Manage specific client information processes
- To have a good awareness & understanding of Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007 – To always have the companies best interests at heart and to work with a professional & considerate attitude towards work
- To support all work colleagues and encourage team working. We offer an excellent remuneration package.
We offer an excellent remuneration package.
Core skills required:
- CV Required
- Key Board Skills
How to apply:
- In writing
Contact name: Monika Markowska
Phone no.: 01534 732562
ROK Construction Limited
Kirkella House 18 Val Plaisant St Helier JE2 4TA