International Finance Centre 6
The third building at the IFC will create 68,000 square feet of internal office space over five floors, including food & beverage on part of the ground floor. There will also be private underground parking for 51 cars.
This high quality Super-Prime Grade A office building, alongside IFC 1 and IFC 5, will provide the necessary infrastructure to support the growth of locally based international/multi-jurisdictional businesses as well as attracting new business to the island.
The buildings in the IFC are standalone and thereby affording occupiers with excellent levels of natural light as a result of four highly glazed façades.
IFC 6 provides a world-class business hub providing environmentally sustainable Super-Prime Grade A office space, featuring:
1. Prime location in the heart of St Helier’s central business district
2. 63,000 sq.ft of modern Super-Prime Grade A office space
3. Additional 5,000 sq.ft for food & beverage
4. Floor to ceiling windows on all four side
5. Column free floor plates providing full flexibility
6. Environmentally sustainable – BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
7. Secure basement parking facilities for cycles and vehicles
8. Designed by an award-winning team of architects and engineers
Completion Date 30/11/2023